Image Map

Friday, February 3, 2012

Puzzle Date

Happy Friday! 

Phew! Hubby and I have had a hectic week! Last Friday I took him to the hospital because he had appendicitis! YIKES! No worries though. He had surgery and is doing much better now. 

All that to say, we have been lying low around here. Since he is supposed to be taking it easy, our dates have to be super mellow too. 

Mellow dates? No problem!

This week we pulled out a puzzle! When was the last time you did a puzzle? Its been awhile for us. 


It was nice to stay home and enjoy each others company over a puzzle. You could even make your own! I'm thinking of making a puzzle valentine for Hubby! 

This was a great date because we didn't need a babysitter and it was FREE! Love me some free dates. Give it a try! Or make your own together.

Happy Dating!

Linking up:




The 36th Avenue






4 comments:

  1. Awww super cute!! Thanks for sharing ~ glad he's okay!
    xo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mackenzei,
    I like your blog, it has so many fun ideas.. It has been ages since we last played puzzle together.. I can not look in the near future to play like that with a toddler who will never let us, LOL.. It's fun to see your happy dates with your hubby :), I hope to find good tips for our date nights though.. let me dig some more previous posts of yours..
    Following you girl! :)
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love working puzzles, but my hubby gets a bit impatient. It's so relaxing though, I think.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...