Image Map

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beach Date

I don't know about you, but I am getting pretty tired of this whole 'cold' thing.  C'mon spring!

To help get in the spring mood, I thought I would share a date that Hubby and I had a couple years ago. 

We went to Hilton Head, SC for spring break!


Spending time on the beach is probably one of the best free dates out there. There are of course, tons of fun (and pricy) activities to do if you have the cash, but just being on the beach is enough for me. 


Enjoy sunrises, sunsets, and everything in between. It doesn't even have to be the ocean. Lakes often have great beaches too. 


We had another fun date at Virginia Beach last year that you can check out HERE


So go ahead, take a date to the beach! And enjoy wind, waves, and beautiful scenery all for FREE!

Happy Dating!

Linking up:


2 comments:

  1. all I need for date night is time with my husband.....alone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Mackenzie...I awarded you the Sunshine Award!!

    http://www.randeesorganizedchaos.com/2012/02/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...