Image Map

Monday, June 11, 2012

Flour Fight Group Date

I am so exited to share this group date with you guys! It was seriously THE BEST!
We had a Flour Fight!


That's right. We threw flour at each other. And it was probably the most fun I have had on a group date. 
Ever.


Everyone brought a bag of flour and put them in a pile in the grass. Then we all raced to the pile and grabbed whatever bag you could get your hands on. 


As much fun as this was, I gotta say it feels like death when it gets in you ears. And then there was some bright lady who brought powdered sugar instead of flour. (Glad it wasn't me...ahem)
Never use powdered sugar. 
That's all I'm going to say about that.


Even the kids got involved in this one. Everyone had a blast!

I highly recommend this for a group date. I can't say it enough: It was so fun!
It's relatively cheap too. Just use the flour in your house or whatever you have on hand. Whipped cream, baby powder but whatever you do don't use powdered sugar!
You have been warned.
Try it! Grab some flour and have a go!

Happy Dating!
Linking up:

Thankful Thursdays ButtonTip Junkie handmade projects

12 comments:

  1. Fun times, with a sprinkling of delight. Good to see my husband, who it seems when covered in flour is even hotter than before. You think of the funnest things, Mackenzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! Wouldn't that be a great family reunion activity too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look like fun! I can imagine this being a fun activity in many contexts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a ton of fun and a lot of fun people to have this activity with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great time! And totally reminds me of the Color Run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun. What did you do exactly though? Chase one another and throw handfuls of flour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! We had boundaries that you had to stay in and just tried to get everyone while avoiding getting hit yourself. Simple yet fun!

      Delete
  7. this sounds so fun! I hope you'll stop by and add this and any other posts you're proud of to my Wednesday What We Wore, Read, and Made Link party

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a lot of fun! I love your blog by the way. Let me know if you ever want to do a free dates segment. I would love to participate in something like that!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. The sugar was sssooo sticky! It was awful! It is impossible to get out of your hair and sticks to your body like glue. Just not a pleasant experience all the way around. Flour wasn't bad though. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...