Image Map

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LAST Series: Just Because

How do you and your spouse show appreciation for each other? Every once in awhile I like to do something like this for Hubby.




And I think he likes it...




We had some leftover candy from Halloween. Mostly Dum-Dums, which I am not a fan of. 




Hubby loves them on the other hand so I decided to leave little surprises for him in his coat pockets.




Who doesn't love finding an unexpected treat in their pocket?




Give it a try! Do something sweet for your spouse "Just Because"!!

Linking up to:
HookingupwithHoH

3 comments:

  1. New follower, this is such a cute post! New GFC..please follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet ideas. I used to do things like that too, but after 16 years... I forget. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...