Image Map

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hill Rolling

Did you ever roll down hills as a kid? 
Because I did! And because I did, I thought it would be fun to do it again with my Hubby. 


Does this remind anyone else of A Princess Bride? You know, the part when they are rolling down the hill before they enter the fire-swamp? Great movie. Anyways...


It was a lot of fun to do this again but holy cow I got dizzy. I don't know what changed since I was five but I definitely don't remember it hurting my head that much. Ugh, won't be doing that again any time soon. 

Dates like this are great if you don't have a lot of time. Hubby had finals last week so we could only afford 10-15 minutes here and there. This was perfect for that! 

And FREE people! 

So give it a try! Be kids again together!

Happy Dating!

Somewhat Simple KitchenFun


4 comments:

  1. Well...you *look* like you're having fun :)
    I can't do any spinning, rolling or even swinging! Having kids (or really, ehm, getting older) has totally messed with my equallibrium I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! This seems like something my husband and I would do. We are always looking for things to do that won't hurt our budget... Now to find a hill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun! We've actually done this before, but now we live where it's really flat. I think we'd have to go to the dump to find a hill, and well, that would just be yucky :)

    I'd love for you to link this post to our Finished Friday blog party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time reading this thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...